We’re looking to fill the following:
Collections Management (2 interns)
- Creation of bibliographic reference of the collection
- Digitization of collections management files in preparation for the database
Education (1 intern)
- Assist in marketing and promotion of upcoming education programs
- Provide support in implementing summer programs
- Collaborate with department in conceptualizing future programs
Library (1 intern)
- Tagging (describing) of digital archival photos
PR and Marketing (1 intern)
- Research and compile web presence of Lopez Museum and Library
- Propose a list of other sites the institution should be included/featured and with whom to initiate communication
- Assist in initiating partnership with hotels, cultural organizations, and art institutions in Pasig area
Deadline for submission of application is 31 March 2014.
Lopez Museum and Library is at the ground floor of Benpres Building, Exchange Road corner Meralco Avenue, Pasig City. Museum days and hours are Mondays-Saturdays, 8-5 pm, except holidays. For more information, call Tina at 6312417 or email email@example.com.