The following policy governs the lending procedures of the Lopez Museum & Library:
(1) Borrowing privileges are limited to Lopez Museum and Library Members.
(2) No more than two books may be loaned out to a Member at any given time. The Lopez Museum & Library will keep records of all such loans.
(3) Members who borrow materials from the library accept the responsibility for using these materials with reasonable care returning these to the Lopez Museum & Library according to established loan policies and not losing or damaging any of these materials through negligence.
(4) Failure to comply with the policy can result in suspension of some or all membership privileges.
(5) If a Member does not return the borrowed book/s within the specified time frame, a written notice will be sent to the Member as a reminder, followed by a phone call.
(6) If the book is not returned within a reasonable time following the written and verbal notices, a bill will be sent to the Member for payment of the full cost of the book/s.
(7) The Member should notify the Lopez Museum and Library of any changes in address and contact number/s.
The application for the library lending program is included in the LOPEZ MUSEUM & LIBRARY MEMBERSHIP FORM
For any questions contact us at 631-2417 / 631-2425